By purchasing a Laura Bergman Design product, you acknowledge and agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
Laura Bergman, Laura Bergman Design or Laura Bergman Design LLC owns the copyright to all designs, sketches, drawings, artwork, photography, and typography created by the designer in connection with custom creations. Copyright notice is to accompany the designs when displayed or reproduced, whether printed or online. This includes but is not limited to: websites, blogs, social medias, and magazines. You may not reproduce the designs (even for personal use), artworks/images or videos in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the owner. Should you request permission to use our content, please contact us.
Nature of products
Due to the nature of buying online products, we cannot offer a refund for it. We have a strict no-refunds policy for all our digital products including templates and digital downloads. Please use the demo links to try out the template before purchasing. (see description for demo link) Please note that the colors seen on your computer screens may vary slightly from the actual printed products.
Returns and Exchanges
Due to the nature of our semi-custom, custom and digital products, Laura Bergman Design LLC cannot offer any returns or exchanges. All orders are non-refundable and not eligible for returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for (and no refund will be provided for) any spelling errors or typographical errors if you (the customer) have approved the proof of the design (which you must receive and approve prior to printing). If you are not satisfied with the product you receive, please contact us within 5 working days of receiving your order and we will do our best to resolve any issues or concerns. Please contact us with your name, order number, product name, and details of the fault in your product. Do not return any items to Laura Bergman Design without written authorization from us.
Damaged / Faulty Items
Laura Bergman Design packages your items with care, so the occurrence of transit damage or faulty items is very rare, but should it occur please contact us at Laura Bergman Design within 5 working days - outside of this time no refunds or exchanges will be given.
- You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Laura Bergman Design is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense, costs will be recharged to the customer.
- Please send the damaged product images, order number, and name to our customer service. The damaged item/items must be returned within 10 days of contact with customer service.
- Postage costs are at the expense of the customer unless the item is deemed faulty.
- The product(s) must be new, i.e. unused, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled, and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- All freight costs for returns and deliveries of exchanges (excluding faulty goods) will be at the customer's expense. Laura Bergman Design cannot be held responsible for any products lost/damaged in transit.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be given on digital products.
- After assessing the condition of the returned products and if your refund is approved (due to the product being faulty), we will send you an email confirming that your refund has been issued. Refunds will generally be processed within seven (7) business days of our receipt of returned products.
- All refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to purchase the products. There may be delays in the provision of the refund that may be caused by the issuing bank. Please contact us if you have not received your refund within ten (10) days of us notifying you that a refund has been issued.
- We do not accept returns of used items: Any item on sale. Any item marked as a special order item. Any custom orders. Any printed items with customized text.
Disputes we strive to meet the needs of all of our clients and the products you receive. All disputes arising will be resolved through mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful as we'd like, the dispute will be submitted to binding arbitration.
Social media sharing is caring! We love sharing our work on our social platforms, however we always maintain client privacy and your privacy is important to us. Photos and/or sneak peak images may be shared prior to your event date. We will always hide the date and/or location of your event. After the event date, the full stationery may be shared, but no full addresses will be shown. Of course, if you would prefer that your stationery is not shared on social media, please let us know.
Last Updated: November 22, 2020