Printed Holiday Mischief Card
“Dear Santa, how ‘good’ are we talking?” Perfect for kiddos and your furry friends! This offering is a semi-custom photo holiday card, which includes printing services and blank complimentary white envelopes.
What can be edited
- All text can be edited, if you want to change copy just please let me know!
- Artwork can be edited for size and placement - colors can't be changed
- Backgrounds can be edited for color
- Images can be added
How it Works
- After your purchase I will email you to get all the updated copy and images
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be customized for your special event!
- Once the design has been completed, we will send you a digital .pdf to proof
- Once you approve your digital .pdf, we will send it to print! (please check spelling, times and dates)
- You will receive your order within one week of sending to print
Envelope Printing Option
- If you would like to have addresses printed on your envelopes, there are three options: return address only, mailing address only, or both mailing and return addresses
- Find this option below your stationery options! Just click the link and choose which envelope addressing you need
- Once you place your order you will receive an excel spreadsheet where you will be able to input your addressees
- Currently we only offer white envelopes and black ink
- Laura Bergman Design is not responsible for spelling, spacing, and capitalization errors
- Please send the excel spreadsheet back in a timely manner or it will delay your overall printing services. Orders of cards and envelopes are shipped together
In the case that a printing error was made on our part, we will reprint the item(s) for no additional cost. The customer will be responsible for any reprinting cost due to an incorrect proof approval on their part.
Due to the inherent risk of copyright infringement of semi-custom and custom products, we cannot offer any returns or exchanges. All orders are non-refundable and not eligible for returns, exchanges or cancellations beyond the point of the final digital proof approval.